Matt provides tax and accounting services, with an emphasis on businesses, particularly in the construction industry. He’s also the firm’s managing partner, overseeing its day to day operations and strategic plan for client services, technological advancements and company growth.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
B.S. in Business Administration, Accounting
Southeast Missouri State University
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)
• Business & Individual Tax Preparation
• Business Advisory Services
• Treasurer – Friends of the Ste. Genevieve Museum
• Treasurer (former) – Valle Catholic Schools Foundation
• Treasurer (former) – City of St. Mary, MO
• Council Co-Chairman & Business Chairman – Knights of Columbus State Horseshoe Tournament
Spending time with family, hunting, wildlife management, hiking, camping, and woodworking.